Friday, November 18, 2011

November 18th: Old Schoolers

Crap. This month is National Blog Posting Month or NaBloPoMo for us geeks. The whole point of this is to blog every single day. Total and utter fail on my part.

I hosted an old-school supper with friends last night and one bottle of wine turned to three and by the end of the night I was singing, volunteering to host a bachelor party and dreading my day at work today. I can't believe I got drunk on a work night. Oddly enough, I was super productive at work and got all of my shit done before lunch. :) 

With that being said. I failed my mission. I will have more then 30 posts this month but because of yesterday I failed my NaBloPoMo 2011. *sigh* But last night was seriously worth it!!



Meat Lover Lasagna

1 can (796ml) Diced Tomatoes
1 can (680ml) Tomatoe Sauce
1 can (156ml) Tomatoe Paste
2 small packs of ground porc, veal, and beef (it comes in a trio mix)
1 red onion
1 bag (700g) spaghetti vegetable mix.
Pepper,sea salt, parsley, dill weed, cumin, and red pepper flakes to taste
I believe 6 slices of bacon for garnish but I can't remember...


Health-Conscious Lasagna

Same spaghetti sauce as the meat-lover (it makes enough for two big lasagnas)
Multi-grain lasagna
Low-fat ricotta cheese
baby spinach
low fat mozzarella cheese











The Last Supper-ish


THE FOUR LATE-NIGHTERS







Ohhh what a night! Laughs and nostalgia! And 90's music!! ahahaha


Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...