Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jesus Murphy: Blog Contest

***JESUS MURPHY: BLOG CONTEST 3***

Hey Everyone!



It's that time again for a new contest! I have asked for your help twice already with choosing titles for previous chapters. (Chapter 4: Guidance and Chapter 11: Duty and Honour, both submitted by Madam Clerk) The prizes were gift cards, one at timmies - the second at chapters, but I have yet to send the second one.

I'm a bit of a procrastinator so I am warning you now - You may receive your prize anytime between one week to one month. No later, though, I promise!! :)

This contest is a little different because I want you to name a character. If you want to give description and all - go for it!! Be creative! It could be a woman, a man, a child. You decide who Jesus Murphy will meet first at his first day at High School. You never know, it can become a recurring character!!

The winner will obviously win a $10 gift card. Because of the warm weather I shall hand out a $10 gift card from Dairy Queen's to the person who submits the winning name. It can be an existing biblical figure or a completly new character or a twist on old classics!

This contest ends Tuesday, May 17. Please note,  that the delay for receiving said gift card will NOT be a month. My procrastinating days are behind me. :)

Create a name = win a prize!!

Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink


You can contact me on facebook (kevin nielsen) on twitter (elevensink) or write a response here on the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...