Saturday, September 10, 2011

You've Been Meme'd...Whatever That Is!

I've been memed!

The rules of this meme are as follows:

What this is about: To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again. Not narcisistic at all!! :P

 Procedure:
 1) Blogger is nominated to take part
 2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
 - Your most beautiful post
– Your most popular post
– Your most controversial post
 – Your most helpful post
– A post whose success surprised you
– A post you feel didn’t got the attention it deserved
– The post that you are most proud of

3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5) And so it goes on!
6) The site Trip Base will be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on their blog and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at #My7Links

HERRREEEE GOOOOES!

Your Most Beautiful Post

This is a few words I wrote about my grand-father, a true inspiration for me. He passed away far too early and I miss him to this day but have nothing but great memories of him. It is in french, my native tongue. Je t'aime grand-papa!


Your Most Popular Post

By far my most popular post is the one about Pittacus Lore, the mysterious Elder from the best-selling novel I Am Number Four. There's nothing particularly revealing about the post but just having the fictitious author's name in the title helped boost that post to the number one spot.


Your Most Controversial Post

This "award" deffo goes to my post about the 2011 Tottenham riots in the U.K. that sparked debate not only online but at work as well. People seem to really rally behind the "bigger picture" idea then the "these are criminals, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS" idea. I was of the latter group.


Your Most Helpful Post

Well, I will admit I am not a self-help guru and this blog is deffo not a place to seek help. But I guess I can say this blog post truly does the job of helping another human being. If said human watches television. :)


A Post Whose Success Surprised You

My SCRE4M review has garnered more page views then I ever thought imagineable, especially since the views have only started to climb recently. It's like: guys... the movie came out 5 months ago. Get over it.


A Post You Feel Didn't Get The Attention It Deserved

Maple Leaf ♥ Part III: Words of Wisdom from a Mad Cow in Alberta. Ok so I was all proud of doing this Canadian tribute thing to singers, movies, books, and all that other fun crap. Part I was a hit. Part II flew up the charts. Part III...was like the black sheep of the family, the ugly cousin you never see, the unheard whisper of a forgotten child. Errbody praised and hooted at the first two children but little thirdzy got a slap in the face and a kick out the door. Seriously, imagine the self-esteem issues you guys have put upon this poor post. Shame on you all!


And I nominate:

Ashlie, who speaks Nonsense with such clarity.
Martin, the comic book guy
Sarah, a Canadian abroad.
Addy, who reminds me what life truly is all about. Family.
Ken, just to see how grumpy you can be while doing a meme



Wow that was fun! Hope you all enjoy this meme...I still have no clue what meme means but it's fun saying it. MEME!!


Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...