Wednesday, September 28, 2011

An Owl's Eye View!

So while I was rummaging through the Blogs of Note, I stumbled upon a very artsy blog titled The Nearsighted Owl. And she has lists too!! YAY!! To fill my sick day with joy and fun, I decided to complete one of her lists "A-Z's of me".

You can do the same and repost the results in the comment feed below!! Best believe I will check it out!!


A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Queen. But it doesn't scream "Off with her head" or sing weird songs about bicycles
C. Chore that you hate: Doing the dishes. Once started I can't stop but It can take a few days for me to actually get off my ass and clean it.
D. Dogs: I had dogs my ENTIRE life and remember them all fondly but Fluffy, Chance, Trish, Bellatrix, and Inana (oh and now Thomas) will forever be in my heart. There is nothing like the love of your animal to cheer you up. Man, now I wanna go to the parental unit to see Nana :|
E. Essential start to your day: Making the bed. First thing I do when I get up is grab the blanket, raise it over the bed and drop it ever so perfectly over my matress. And then the quickest shower one can imagine before I am sprinting to the bus stop because i'm like that. I wake up 20 minutes before the bus comes. :)
F. Favourite color: I like rich colours. Wine Bottle Green**, Plum, Mustard Yellow. Chocolate Brown. Ya know, food colours.
G. Gold or Silver: I have no use for either since I don't wear watches, bracelets or chains. But Gold is gawdy so i'll say Silver. Also there is Narnia book called The Silver Chair.
H. Height: I DON'T KNOW!!!
I. Instruments you play: I play played the Tenor Flute, Trumpet, and Clarinet. I was am a music geek :)
J. Job title: I don't know the title in english but it's essentially making sure all documents are received and processed electronically at the University of Ottawa's financial aid office. It's quite fun!
K. Kids: Um. no. I love my nieces and my friends kid on an hourly basis. Idk, kids are too...unpredictable for me. LOL
L. Live: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada. It's so nice, you got the countryside 15 minutes away and the nation's capital 15 minutes the other way!
M. Mother’s name: Jocelyne

My mom and grand-mother :)
N. Nicknames: Kev, which is more a shortening of my name not a nickname.
O. Overnight hospital stays: No, not yet luckily!
P. Pet peeves: So many. It's a flaw. People who don't put their clickers, tardiness, interuptions, etc...
Q. Quote from a movie: " Look, Kenny, I know you're about fifty pounds overweight, but when I say hurry, please interpret that as MOVE YOUR FAT TUB OF LARD ASS NOW!" - Gale Weathers
R. Right or left handed: Right handed!
S. Siblings: Two, sister and brother.
T. Time you wake up: Way too fuckin' early!
U. Underwear: most of the time.
V. Vegetable you hate: SPECIFICALLY hate cooked mushrooms. beurk!
W. What makes you run late: If the alarm is somehow destroyed by robots in the night. Or if the buses suddenly dissapear from our world. Or even little tiny dusk ducks stealing my keys. Other then that, i'm good to go!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: When I pulled all of my ligaments in my feet :( :( That hurt like hell and I had to drag myself across a street because I couldn't walk and cellphones didn't exist.
Back then: FML!!
now: LMFAO!!
Y. Yummy food that you make: I wouldn't say Yummy, because I associate that with sweets and I can't bake for shit. But my broccoli quiche with a mashed potatoe crust is really insane. MMM.
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants ♥ - I friggin love 'em! Proof:










And those are just a few elephants hiding about my appartment.



**The traditional colours used for wine bottles are:
  • Bordeaux: dark green for reds, light green for dry whites, clear for sweet whites.
  • Burgundy and the Rhone: dark green.
  • Mosel and Alsace: dark to medium green, although some producers have traditionally used amber.
  • Rhine: amber, although some producers have traditionally used green.
  • Champagne: Usually dark to medium green. Rosé champagnes are usually a colorless or green.

Have fun and follow the owl!

Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...