Saturday, March 24, 2012

LDR SAT: USA IDL

So Lana Del Rey was on American Idol the other night and because of the same BBQ that prevented me from posting Thursday, I missed her performance.

Luckily we have Youtube! For eveyone else who missed it, here it is:



So simple yet so visually stricking. The sound doesn't hurt the ears either and frankly, I prefer an artist that falses from time to time then an "artist" that lip sync's. It feels more genuine, like there's a connection between the listener and the artist.

You know how Rihanna has released like a gazillion albums in seven years and is everywhere on the charts every single one of those years? I hope Lana Del Rey does that. :)


If you are living on the east coast like I am, it's worth noting that Lana Del Rey will be in New-York City on June 8-9-10th. I SO WANT TO GO!

Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...