Wednesday, March 09, 2011

¯¯¯¯¯¯A life without meat¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

I may be eggs-agerating "un tout petit peu" with my title, as this is only day two of my no-meat action in support of my fellow friends, the farm animals. I love y'all!! w00t w00t.

I even took the time to boil myself some eggs last night to have with my soup today. Add a little crushed nuts to the broth, a little protein shake and I should be good to go until supper. Hopefully. Because that was my main concern. Hunger. If I am hungry, dear lord, move aside because I will crush you lol.

But so far I am doing good, even better, then when I was eating meat. I am not even craving a snack. Weird.

I will keep you all posted on how it goes and post some new vegetarian recipes. I'm going to do my first vegetarian grocery shopping on tuesday of next week, as I have to finish the meat in my freezer. I invited people over for supper to eat it lol. but I will not waste it, that would be even more cruel. "Hey we mistreated you and killed you for your meat to go into the garbage." Poor things.

With that being said it's lunch time!!

Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...