Friday, March 16, 2012

The Elephant is a Gentleman!


So I was basically suppose to do a Top Ten list yesterday of the coolest jobs ever but got caught up with a friend and nostalgia kinda took over our night. I will do the Top Ten Coolest Jobs next week because the research for it has already been done courtesy of the bestest website ever.


So I asked my Facebook pals to help me find a topic for Top Ten Thursdays and one of my friends - that resides in New Brunswick (Salut Julie!) - suggested I tackle the coolest jobs ever. I searched google to find odd jobs or rather obscure jobs that most people would desire (OMG - do you all know what goes down at Google Headquarters? I so wanna work there!)

It brought me to an interesting website called toptenz.net.

I seriously forgot all about work and started going down the many different lists, ranging from lost artifacts to best disney movies. It has it all.

It's also where I discovered my new favourite animal: the Dugong!!!! It was about time too: I've never had a favourite animal apart from the Elephant. I capitalize the first letter of my favourite animals because they almost become God-like in my eyes. lol.




Don't get me wrong, I'm still eerily obsessed with Elephants. My first tattoo will most likely be an Elephant but that might be in yeeears to come!!

And here is the Dugong, an endangered ocean dweller who once lived on land. It is the last species of the Dugongidae family. It's crazy how humans can literally hunt other mammals to extinction. :(









Look at that! He seems so gentle. I want one. It is now on top of my bucket list.


...
3. Finding a cure to Cancer
2. WORLD PEACE!
1. Owning a Dugong.


Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...