Sunday, January 15, 2012

Best of 2011: Youtube Covers

I'm a huge fan of normal people doing excellent covers of popular songs. Often times, I end up preferring the cover to the original song. To share with you, here is a few covers that have excited me this year!


Adele's Someone Like You - @Charlievlogs



Lady Gaga's Born This Way - @Rojuanearagon



Bruno Mars' The Lazy Song - @Gootmusic



Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts - @Maddijanemusic



Nicki Minaj's Superbass - @Karminmusic



Foster the People's Pumped up Kicks - @Jaymedee333



Adele's Rolling in the Deep - @Connietalbotofficial



The Band Perry's If I Die Young - @Justinrobinett



Michael Jackson's Billie Jean - @Thecivilwars




Do you like covers as much as I do? What was your fave of the year?

Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...