Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Purchaser

Okay so I was always one to spend a lot of money on things that didn't matter. At 16, that mainly meant one of four things: Food, Alcohol, Drugs, Transportation, period! I made enough money in a year to buy a car and instead had nothing to show for it.

Now, at 24 (almost 25), it's the complete opposite. Not only do I save a lot of money, but I spend it on things that are going to last me a long time, with multiple usage. Notably, books and movies.

I buy approximately 130-150$ worth of books  per month and yet don't have the time to read them all. It's always "just in case". For example: I bought a book that is part of a trilogy and told myself if I like the first one i'll buy the remaining two. The following week I went to buy the second book without even reading the first. *sigh*

Another big problem of mine, is buying movies on special when I know I don't like them. Like the Pirates of Carribean Trilogy. They were $5.00 each. Why the hell not?! It's cheap, I tell myself, and you never know when you might want to watch a trilogy. They are now collecting dust.

So basically my addictions have moved on to purchasing Books and Movies.

What is your insane "adult" addiction?!

Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...