Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nonsense? Makes Full of Sense!

So here I am slowly figuring out this whole blog world when I am suddenly uprooted by new features such as stats. Yeah, this baby can track who reads my blog, where they come from and get this: what ype of computer software they are using. Isn't that sweet?

I wouldn't have known if it hadn't been for my virtual buddy Madam Clerk aka Ashlie. I believe we met through some LOST forum but that I cannot remember. I have been following her blog for a long while before I decided "hey, I can manage this blog thing. What a great way to share my short stories!" and so started my blog adventure.

And to thank Ashlie I would like my readers to stream on over to Nonsense by Madam Clerk. She has amazing recipe ideas, touching stories about life's little treasures, and very funny stories including the Beehive, The Random Stuff Found in the House, and much much more!!

Go visit http://madamclerk.blogspot.com/ and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...