Thursday, January 27, 2011

Technologically Challenged

Ok so I was always the first one to comment or laugh when my dad would ask us how the microwave worked, how to turn on the tv, what is texting, why do you use a computer, etc... I always thought I was very much into the technological age that we are in, and fancied myself a pro in anything space age.

Boy, was I ever wrong.

I was quite content with my old cellphone, my dearly beloved and now deceased Samsung. I could call and text freely and understood every aspect of it and our bond was growing ever stronger by the day. The incessant harrasment I received to upgrade my cellphone to something more "hip" got the better of me and temptation struck when I passed in front of the Telephone Booth today.

I finally got a new cellphone and with that came shocking news. I am a newb. Yup, brand me now and box me into category, this guy is technologically challenged.

I don't know anything about cellphones anymore apparently and I am having trouble with the texting features, do not know how to change my settings and words have changed since my day. what is predictive texting? Seriously, what the heck happened to the good old T9?

With this being said, I truly must get back to my LG, which I affectionately titled Little Guy, and fix these darn settings.

*sigh*

Any funny technological incidents? Share!

Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...