Monday, April 11, 2011

Jesus Murphy: Stat Talk

So it has come to my attention that most of my Jesus Murphy: Blog Story readers are intrigued with Madonna Riviera, A.K.A. the Loyal Agent. I have more people reading the chapters she appears in then all other chapters...combined. lmao.

I just started regrouping my chapters into more blog-friendly groups, joining togheter the storylines that mesh well. With that being said, only a handful of people have read the first grouping, entitled The Early Years while more then twenty people have already begun reading the second grouping, A Loyal Agent, which is the Madonna story arc. And more then double have read the third grouping, Growing Pains.

That obviously leads me to believe that my Jesus Murphy character isn't super fantastic or interesting. *sighs* Something has gotta give here, people. I am glad that Jesus Murphy is taking a break while I am concentrating more on his lineage from chapter 12 to chapter 18. I am sincerly considering doing some major overhauls when the narrative returns to the present day.

I have no idea what it will be though.

Should I tighten the storyline, and leave less loose ends for interpretation and improvments?

Should I do more of a day by day storyline instead of a 33-Year-Narrative?

Should I give Madonna Riviera her own Blog Story?

I think I know what I need to do...

Simplify the good vs. evil storyline and cut the crap out. Yup, chapter 18 will be amazing and maybe slightly confusing for some as I will do a complete 360 and improve our little champion!! And what will become of Madonna Riviera? She may well be on her way to bigger and brighter things. ;)

Candles are out,
Eleven's Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...